Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who is an admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roadrunner
beginner
beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-07

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: who is an admin   who is an admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:55 pm

hi everybody,

i am a new member of mig. yesterday when i was chatting in a room somebody was abusing all the people in room. then some user came in and kicked the abuser out after some warnings. his nick was shown in yellow. when i asked him abt himself,he said that he is an admin and i dint get any more replies. so somebody please tell me who is an admin? and what is the difference between him and normal chatters?
Back to top Go down
maximez
site administrator
site administrator
maximez

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is an admin   who is an admin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:36 am

an admin is a special user selected by mig team to control the mig chat rooms from abusers,multikickers,flooders,etc.
Back to top Go down
https://mig33maniacs.forumotion.com
babyfox
helper
helper
babyfox

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-07

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is an admin   who is an admin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:36 am

an admin is the guard of mig33 chat rooms to protect the users from multi kicks,abusing, and flooding,etc. the admin is capable of kicking a user out with only one vote and he has privileges to ban a misbehaving user from mig by mailing their ids to mig.
Back to top Go down
Tanto_22
team beta
team beta
Tanto_22

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-01

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: Admin ??   who is an admin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:05 am

Sometime admin help us but a lot of admin dont want us when we need they to help us. Admin is the special user who selected by mig33 team to protect all of users for enjoy to chatting on chat room from the multikickers and flooders. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tanto84.peperonity.com
Jamzey
beginner
beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-23

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: Admin   who is an admin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:44 am

hello people...

Im new on this forum but after reading some of these post i am more than willing to share my concerns...my question is do admins really protect us??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who is an admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is an admin   who is an admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is an admin
Page 1 of 1