Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what you people think about anti multi kicking?

Go down 
+2
maximez
boss.hibaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boss.hibaru
multi kicker
multi kicker
boss.hibaru

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-07

what you people think about anti multi kicking? Empty
PostSubject: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:30 am

Very Happy in my whole mig life i have kicked more than a thousand users for abusing or for multikicking an innocent user. i know for sure that this is not my job but an admin's. Cool i dont know y, but i just cant stand a user abusing another one or launching a ruthless multikick towards a poor user. so what you guys thinking on this subject? if we need more justice kickers in mig? we all know admins are not doing their job well and almost all time they are not showing up to rescue us when we are really in need. so i say we want to encourage some kickers who is enuff fast and efficient, to be a justice kicker sothat they wont also disturb innocent users and they cud be helpfull to stop abusing and reasonless kiks in the room. or atleast the multikicking will be limited to these two sides and other users will be excluded from this situation Cool
Back to top Go down
maximez
site administrator
site administrator
maximez

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 am

whatever, multikicking is allways multikicking no matter u do it for what reason. and i dont think we are running out of administrators or they are too busy to help users. they are there to help people and they will help anyone who need, if they are not busy helping someone else who requested earlier. so we just cant blame them. and i think every kickers has started making this excuse that they are kicking for justice. it is just not true
Back to top Go down
https://mig33maniacs.forumotion.com
Farhan
team beta
team beta
Farhan

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm

mm...
well..personally,i cant agree with admin's post...
i've found that many of the admins change their presence offline and chat in rooms [i wont mention the names Very Happy]
so,we wont be able to call them when the need arises..
Also,even if they come to help us,they pick the wrong guy most of the times No
i've been a victim of such incidents...

so,we need such justice kickers in the room...
Back to top Go down
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

Male Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:24 am

Very Happy i agree with boss and farhan. yeah surely some admins are really unhappy to help and they just wanted to flirt in rooms. i got snap shots of one admin is asked for help when this admin was just flirting in the room and the admin says ' i am very busy now' and went on with his busy flirting. i dont post those shots here for some special reason. but now i am a authorised spy of m33m so i will not be leaving such admins next time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Induchudan
V.I.P member
V.I.P member
Induchudan

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Multikik   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:43 am

My opini0n also suports boss's words.V need sme justice multiker.Bt they shud b justice,they dnt hav to use dat 4a revenge,or perz0nal dignity.Datz ma wordz. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lily80
beginner
beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 am

huh...Rolling Eyes i think more admin made mistakes:no: kicked more user:shock: confused becoused admin not see the topic on the room truely and maybe caused the different language with any user:) huh:idea:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you people think about anti multi kicking?   what you people think about anti multi kicking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you people think about anti multi kicking?
Page 1 of 1