Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i cant send pics from my storage[solved]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indianidol
beginner
beginner
indianidol

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

i cant send pics from my storage[solved] Empty
PostSubject: i cant send pics from my storage[solved]   i cant send pics from my storage[solved] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:52 pm

Sad i am using a n91 nokia phone. when i try to send some pix it is displayed 'the file is too large'. somebdy please tell me if there is any way to compress it to a smaller size? please give me links of some mobile image convertor software links..
Back to top Go down
babyfox
helper
helper
babyfox

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: i cant send pics from my storage[solved]   i cant send pics from my storage[solved] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:06 am

you can compress your image files to be sent via mig using your n91 mobile phone itself. no additional aplications or softwares required. use your multi media messaging option for this purpose. you will not be charged for your multi media messaging cuz you are not messaging anything. we just use the first steps of sending multimedia message from your cell til the image is compressed into a smaller size. follow these steps:

1.open your pic in ur phone gallery
2.press options
3.select send
4.select via multimedia
5.press options
6.select objects
7.press options
8.select open
9.press options
10.select set as wallpaper

now you will be asked to save the picture before sending. select 'yes'. now the picture you just saved will be of very smaller size.
Back to top Go down
rocking_prince
chief moderator
chief moderator
rocking_prince

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: i cant send pics from my storage[solved]   i cant send pics from my storage[solved] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:57 am

Cool yea what babyfox said is an easy and simple method. you dont have to install any additional software for the job. only your celphone is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant send pics from my storage[solved]   i cant send pics from my storage[solved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i cant send pics from my storage[solved]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General mig33 questions-
Jump to: