Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser

Go down 
+3
swordfish
welhala
Induchudan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Induchudan
V.I.P member
V.I.P member
Induchudan

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Empty
PostSubject: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:39 am

Nw,in "india kerala"room there r a grup of worst chaterz,they coming n d rum only to haraz,abuse,nd kik other gentle chaterz,me watchd dis several tmez n dat rum,and i cn tel there nikz,an72,an73,an70,an73,ab72,ab73,maskan1,maskan2,maskan4,maskan5,renju142,snpn,,jtbd,ttbd,sharnn,shabbr etc....And much m0re their niknamez..They al doing a very bad chating n dat rum,they hurting mentaly to other userz,and dat rum gng bad to worse!! I kindly request to Admins to watch dat,take immediate acti0n agaist dat bad team...I hope nice acti0n frm our best mig Admins.Thankz..
Back to top Go down
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

Male Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 am

ok induchudan. we hope we can keep watch over those guys in that room. i think aslamnight is from the same room so he probably know about thos corrupted ids in room. we will soon post a watch in this room. and will collect snapshot of the accused user's misdeeds. i hope our affiliated admins will take this matter into consideration and take proper actions ahead.

please provide one of his snap shot if available.
Back to top Go down
swordfish
spy
spy
swordfish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:54 am

Shocked i have heard of that room. i think this room is gonna outsmart maldives room soon. Shocked Shocked

ok i think welhalla and aslamnight will look over this matter. and i can always offer my humble support whenever u need it.
Back to top Go down
maximez
site administrator
site administrator
maximez

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:01 am

i too have heard of that an and his family kickers and abusers. i hope welhalla and aslamnight will soon bring us some solid proofs against these abusive users. we all are waiting..
Back to top Go down
https://mig33maniacs.forumotion.com
rocking_prince
chief moderator
chief moderator
rocking_prince

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:54 am

Shocked we need more a sophisticated method to prevent these abusers like ignoring system. but i think that will ruin the migs uniquity Shocked
Back to top Go down
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 3:41 am

thanks everybody. we have noticed the situation indexed by induchudan about the multikicker 'an' & 'maskan'. what induchudan is complained is exactly true and this multikicking guy is also found for blocking the room with his numberless ids.

we have traced his multi nicks and we are keeping tight watch on this guy.

Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser List1_11Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser List2_10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser List3_10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 1_bmp11Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 2_bmp10

this guy is also a good abuser too. in the last snap shot this guys abuses the user alwin 'ALWIN UMMANTA POOR' means 'Alwin, your mom's pussy'( translation confirmed by four india kerala local users) and kicks alwin out of the room. according to normal users in india kerala room they even hate to use mig because of this guy. we hope admins will take proper actions against this worst user soon.

this user's main id is maskan1( he created this id to confuse people cuz there is a decent and normal user named maskan. real maskan is a good user according to the users in india kerala room)
his other ids traced are:

maskan2
masku1
an71
an72
an73
an74
ab71
ab72
ab73
ab74
asww
bejclt
binnoy
febbinn
harieew
imthis
jdtp
sdpd
rishiiin
rosshhan
shabrr
sharnn
vishbrn

more proofs will be provided soon..

Last edited by on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maximez
site administrator
site administrator
maximez

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 am

go on welhalla Smile
Back to top Go down
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

PostSubject: AN EXPOSES HIS IDS BY HIMSELF   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:37 pm

:DI had thot this guy 'an' was smart. but unfortunately he is not and i think he just wants only the 'cheap publicity'. take a luk at this first snap taken lately. the foolish multikicker himself exposing his multi ids in public.
Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Sjboy_10

i think he comes in room only to disturb people either with his multikiks or abusing all users in this room.
Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Aswwab11Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Aswwab12Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Aswwab13
Back to top Go down
Farhan
team beta
team beta
Farhan

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:50 am

Great Work...
Congrats....
Back to top Go down
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:14 am

Cool more proofs against mr.an and his family
Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 1_bmp10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 2_bmp10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 3_bmp10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 5_bmp10Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser 6_bmp10
Back to top Go down
maximez
site administrator
site administrator
maximez

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:20 pm

good job welhala. i think these proofs are more than enuff to prove that guy is corrupted. any way keep collecting more proofs. thank you.
Back to top Go down
destiny777
hibaru spy
hibaru spy
destiny777

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: congrats   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:20 am

superb job !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser   Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint against AN the multikicker and abuser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mig33 users and admins-
Jump to: