Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not selected to be admin on mig33

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanto_22
team beta
team beta
Tanto_22

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-01

I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Empty
PostSubject: I'm not selected to be admin on mig33   I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:32 am

I have sent email on 2 month ago and request to apply for moderator on contact@mig33.com last day i recieved reply from mig33 that i was not selected to be admin. I think i have all of qualify to be admin but just one qualify that impossible to me : never kicked from chatroom Surprised as long as i know that all of user must have been ever kicked by the multikicker. So i think the selection was unfair to me. Just for to know on my country is the larger of users mig33 but why noone of admin from my country Sad by the way all of my friend has supporting me to be admin to helped all of user specially from Indonesian User. Is any one help me to be admin
Back to top Go down
http://tanto84.peperonity.com
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm not selected to be admin on mig33   I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 pm

hi tanto,

first of all i want to tell you that, thousands of users mail to mig33 every day asking for an adminship. so it must be a totally random procedure selecting an admin. First qualification you needed is the luck. and i heard they are selecting admins more carefully now. and what they meant by 'never get kicked out of a room' is 'getting kicked by an admin' not by any ordinary user. so if you have ever got kicked out by an admin, that will reduce your chance to be selected as an admin. and they have specified more qualifications now. they will check your chat log before they consider you. you shouldnt have multikicked, abused, or flooded sofar..
be patient. they will surely consider you if you worth it bro. good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Tanto_22
team beta
team beta
Tanto_22

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm not selected to be admin on mig33   I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 12:04 am

just for to know i have been recieved email from mig33 then i must answered 6 questions. and i have do it. in the email i have been recomended by tareq263 to be admin. but i heared from my friend that admin just from UK, India, Bangladesh, SA, Australia and Malaysia. so I think MIG33 is very discriminatif. how do you think ?????Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://tanto84.peperonity.com
mohsin
beginner
beginner
mohsin

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm not selected to be admin on mig33   I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:57 pm

what qualification is requd to be an admin???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not selected to be admin on mig33   I'm not selected to be admin on mig33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not selected to be admin on mig33
Page 1 of 1