Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware with user number132 etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanto_22
team beta
team beta
Tanto_22

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Beware with user number132 etc Empty
PostSubject: Beware with user number132 etc   Beware with user number132 etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:22 am

Last day when i on PAKISTAN chatroom i have been see the user number132 was start kick and just need 1 more vote in 60 second its very dangerous with another users in all chatrooms
Back to top Go down
http://tanto84.peperonity.com
welhala
Head of spys
Head of spys
welhala

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Beware with user number132 etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware with user number132 etc   Beware with user number132 etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 pm

8)here is the way he used to make that kick. select the user to be kicked in all migs and make a sos or any free charge call. then the connection will be on hold. kick in all migs, but kicks will not be delivered cuz the connection is on hold. then disconnect the call, so all the kicks will be delivered at same time and there will be only one or two kicks remaining even when the kick is started. remember i just told this for your information. you shouldnt try this by yourself. multikicking is strictly against mig33 rules..
Back to top Go down

Beware with user number132 etc
Page 1 of 1